If Jesus Is Not God, Who Is He? — Greg Deuble, Anthony Buzzard
*Content starts at 7m 30s, you can skip ahead.
When Christians are told Jesus is not God the follow up question usually is, who is he?
Questions for discussion:
- Why is he called “our God and Savior” (2 Peter 1:1; cf. Titus 2:13); the Lord (Rom 10:9)?
- Why does he refer to his Preexistence (John 17:5)?
- Why is he presented as the Creator (Heb. 1:10; Col 1:16)?
- Why is he worshiped (Phil 2:10)?
- Why is he prayed to (Acts 2:21)?
- Why did he make claims no other human can make?